Search Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Friends Taking Action


Since I began taking Sustainable Marketing this quarter, I must admit that it has definitely affected my lifestyle and the lifestyles of my roomies and friends. For instance, I now receive random texts, such as "I just read a 30 page article online instead of printing it out, you should blog about it :)" or "Insert name here took a 15 minute shower today, I would say that is sustainable," and the list continues.


Although not all of the efforts that I receive tweets, whiteboard notes (from our kitchen whiteboard), or texts about are making a huge difference, they all show that we're becoming more conscious of our actions and making efforts to change our behavior. This really shows the differences in awareness that can be created within a circle of friends, classroom, and even in the community when a person is aware of their ecological footprint. Viral Marketing is the real deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment